A mixed bag of things.
- I was really sick last Thursday and Friday. My boss told me to go home on Thursday. I don’t get sick that often, so it was hard. I cancelled our Saturday activities, but then woke up feeling good on Saturday.
- The fun run on Sunday? Was really good. The course was completely changed this year, and as a result, was a lot more fun and easier for me to complete. So it was pretty good, despite the lack of preparation and the illness.
- The cake did not get eaten. “Couldn’t be bothered”. So it went in the rubbish.
- Work is going through some changes, the larger company needs to tighten its belt. While this is good in some ways, it is stressful, and some of the more entitled managers/areas are having issues.
- I am going to try to make a Black Forest trifle for a thing on Saturday. So basically a trifle made with Black Forest cake components. Going to be interesting.
- Parliament reconvenes tomorrow. This means that my work will get more interesting.
Not that much interesting happening, this is probably a good thing.