It has been an interesting week. Things that i like
1. Being home. We arrived home on Saturday and it is nice to sleep in our own bed, with soft pillows. Japanese hotel pillows are not plentiful and tend to be on the hard side, often with large beads/ beans on one side.
2. Monday night crafting with QCWA. A chance to relax and catch up. What i was working on
3. I finalised the AVETMISS reporting at work. It is an annual obligation, with a due date of the end of feb (the training industry struggles with reporting?) and i sorted ours out so early!
4. I tried a new gym class. It has been a bit hard to get to the gym this week, but there was a convenient class at the branch nearish to my work. It is a pilates reformer class using additional props, i havent tried it before and it was pretty good. Given my lack of gym for the last month, the fact i finished is also good.
5. Animal crossing pocket camp. It is a mobile phone game based on the popular nintendo game (i have one on my 3ds). Non competitive, wandering around collecting resources and exchanging them for other resources.