The 100+ reading challenge for 2011. I know that some people may find the fact that I am only aiming for 100 books a little low, but my reading has dropped of late. Anyway, I will try to read and review 100 books this year. I found this on http://myoverstuffedbookshelf.blogspot.com/.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime. The information and linky tool is at http://myoverstuffedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/12/100-reading-challenge.html
Because the last time I tried to set up a really easy navigation page my whole blog fell over, I am listing the pages where the books are reviewed. Click on a book to go through to that page.